Throughout May 2023, a handful of Cadillac CT5 discount offers are available, including $500 toward the lease of the luxury sedan as well as separate, low-interest financing offers.
As has been the case for several months now, it’s important to note that the discounts available this month continue to exclude the performance-oriented CT5-V or the ultra-high-performance CT5-V Blackwing. Instead, the discounts mentioned here are applicable toward “regular” CT5 trims, including Luxury, Premium Luxury and Sport. Additionally, all offers are exclusive to 2023 model year vehicles.
Cadillac CT5 Incentives
Nationwide Cadillac CT5 discount offers during May 2023 are as follows:
- Finance Offer: 3.44 percent APR for 36 months
- Lease Offer: $489 per month for 39 months
- Applies to CT5 Luxury (base) models
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For lessees of 2018 model year or newer non-GM vehicles:
- $2,709 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- $500 incentive available
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac CT5 discount offers will be valid through May 31st, 2023.
Cadillac CT5 Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2023 CT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting prices, including the $1,195 destination charge:
- Luxury – $39,590
- Premium Luxury – $44,090
- Sport – $45,290
- Must take delivery by May 31st, 2023 unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac CT5 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.