A Cadillac CT5 incentive offer includes $500 toward the lease of the luxury sedan, while a separate low-interest financing offer offers 3.44 percent financing throughout March 2023.
It’s important to note that the discounts available this month continue to exclude the performance-oriented CT5-V or the ultra-high-performance CT5-V Blackwing. Instead, the discounts mentioned here are applicable toward “regular” CT5 trims, including Luxury, Premium Luxury and Sport.
Cadillac CT5 Incentives
Cadillac CT5 incentive offers during March 2023 in the U.S. are as follows:
- Finance Offer: 3.44 percent APR for 36 months
- Lease Offer: $509 per month for 39 months
- Applies to CT5 Luxury (base) models
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For lessees of 2018 model year or newer non-GM vehicles:
- $3,499 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- $500 incentive available
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac CT5 discount offers will be valid through April 3rd, 2023. Assembly of the 2023 Cadillac CT5 range began in July 2022 at the Lansing Grand River plant in Michigan.
Cadillac CT5 Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2023 CT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting prices, including the $1,195 destination charge:
- Luxury – $39,590
- Premium Luxury – $44,090
- Sport – $45,290
- Must take delivery by April 3rd, 2023 unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac CT5 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.