A Cadillac XT6 discount offers up to $1,750 off the price of the crossover during October 2021. Additionally, a low-interest finance offer is also available for the luxury crossover this month. It includes a small cashback rebate for either 2021 or 2022 XT6 models.
Cadillac is also offering $1,000 towards the lease of 2021 XT6 models to current eligible lessees of non-GM vehicles. All of the aforementioned offers are available nationwide.
Cadillac XT6 Incentives
The nationwide Cadillac XT6 discount offers in October 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Discount Offer: $1,750 purchase allowance
- Applies to 2021 XT6 models
- Featured Finance Offer: 0.9 percent APR for up to 72 months + $500 purchase allowance
- Applies to 2021 and 2022 XT6 models
- Featured Lease Offers: $539 per month for 36 months
- Applies to XT6 FWD Premium Luxury
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For lessees of 2016MY or newer non-GM vehicles:
- $4,589 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- $1,000 cash incentive available
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac XT6 discount offers will run through November 1st, 2021.
Cadillac XT6 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 and 2022 XT6 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $49,240
- Premium Luxury – $54,140
- Sport – $58,640
- Luxury – $49,790
- Premium Luxury – $54,190
- Sport – $59,490
- Must take delivery by November 1st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac XT6 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.