A Cadillac CT5 discount offer takes $500 off during July 2021. A separate offer involves a $500 discount combined with 0.9 percent financing for 2021 models. Additionally, Cadillac is offering a $500 rebate toward the lease of a 2021 CT5 sedan to current eligible non-GM lessees. Notably, the automaker is no longer offering manufacturer rebates for any remaining 2020 CT5 units.
The aforementioned incentives apply to all trim levels of the luxury sedan and are available nationwide.
Cadillac CT5 Incentives
Cadillac CT5 discount offers during July 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers: $500 purchase allowance
- Finance Offers: 0.9 percent APR for 72 months + $500 purchase allowance
- Lease Offer: $439 per month for 39 months
- Applies to 2021 CT5 Luxury RWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,349 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 or newer select non-GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- $500 cash incentive available for lessees of 2016MY or newer non-GM or GM vehicles
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac CT5 discount offers are valid through August 2nd, 2021.
None of the discounts available this month apply to the recently unveiled 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing model.
Cadillac CT5 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2021 CT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $38,190
- Premium Luxury – $41,990
- Sport – $42,990
- CT5-V – $48,990
It’s worth noting that 2021 Cadillac CT5 changes and updates include the addition of Super Cruise driving assistant, three new exterior color options, the new CT5 Diamond Sky Special Edition Package, and more.
- Must take delivery by August 2nd, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac CT5 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.