Cadillac China sales increased 36 percent to 66,523 units during the second quarter 2019 compared to Q2 2018.
The luxury automotive brand did not provide individual model sales performance, but it did share the following data points:
- Cadillac launched the refreshed 2020 XT5 luxury crossover SUV, which includes “30 upgraded features”
- Cadillac China says that the XT5 continues to be one of its most popular models in China
- Cadillac will officially launch the all-new three-row Cadillac XT6 crossover SUV in the third quarter of 2019. The XT6 will slot above the existing XT4 and XT5 to help cement Cadillac’s position in the popular luxury SUV segment
- Our sources from China tell us that production of the XT6 is already well underway at the Cadillac Jinqiao plant in China
- The new Cadillac CT5 compact luxury sedan will arrive in China later this year as part of Cadillac’s strategy to introduce a new model every six months
- CT5 pricing has just been announced, and it undercuts the primary competition while offering more space and more features as standard
During the first six months of the 2019 calendar year, Cadillac China sales increased 7.15 percent to 111,207 units.
Sales Results - June 2019 - China - Cadillac
|MODEL||JUN 2019 / JUN 2018||JUNE 2019||JUNE 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac China sales for Q2 2018, except when noted
Further Reading & Sales Reporting
- Cadillac news
- Running Cadillac sales results
It’s nice to know Cadillac is popular somewhere in the world.
I’m interested to see what the XT6 does for US sales. I’m not optimistic about the new sedans prospects. Not They’re somehow bad or wrong. Just that they’re sedans up against well intrenched competition and in a market that doesn’t muxh like sedans.