Cadillac Mexico sales increased 11 percent to 92 units in March 2019 compared to March 2018.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 44 percent to 5 units
- The vehicle is being replaced by the all-new Cadillac CT5 and the only ATS models currently in production are the ATS Coupe and ATS-V Coupe – since the ATS Sedan was discontinued after the 2018 model year
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 83 percent to 2 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales totaled 43 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 27 percent to 16 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 35 percent to 26 units
- The Cadillac CT6 and XTS are not offered in Mexico
In the first three months of 2019, Cadillac Mexico sales increased 25 percent to 263 units.
Sales Results - March 2019 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||MAR 2019 / MAR 2018||MARCH 2019||MARCH 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in March 2018, except if noted