Home » Topics » Cadillac Forum » Cadillac Lyriq Forum » 2024 Lyriq order process

2024 Lyriq order process

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Marty
    Participant

I ordered a 2024 Lyriq Sport that was built on 5/22/23 and has still not shipped. Calling the Cadilac EV line is one of the least worthwhile use of time known to mankind.I cancelled the order with the local dealer and I bought a 2024 Lyriq Luxury equiped as my ordered sport was built. I bought it off the floor at no additional mark up. It is a very nice car.

[email protected]
    Participant

Marty, where are you located? I don’t know of any dealer in Indiana that has a Lyriq on the floor in Indiana. When did you order your Sport? I ordered my 2023 Lyriq in June 2022 and rolled it over to a 2024 luxuryII in March 2023 and haven’t received notification from the factory that it has been scheduled for production. From my perspective, you are way ahead of the game. Congratulations.

Karuso Thomas
    Participant

Yes, I also got the same e-mail around 03/29/2023 to convert my 2023 (which was ordered on 05/18/2023) to a 2024. If you are ordering a Luxury 1/2 or Sport 1/2, you will probably be alright. If you ordered a Luxury 3 or Sport 3, you are going to have a long wait. Parts are on constraint for a Luxury 3 or Sport 3. I didn’t cancel my order, I want to see just how long it take them to deliver.

Good luck.

Karuso

[email protected]
    Participant

Kar

[email protected]
    Participant

Karuso Thomas, does your order have the super cruise?

Participant

I have been waiting 2 years. I was just informed it is not the color interior I ordered. I ordered a tan interior the one they are building is grey. I gave up this whole journey in a nightmare good luck with all the issues I have been reading with this vehicle …

JudyRW
    Participant

Hey there,

Sounds like exciting news! Getting the chance to turn your pre-order into an actual order for the 2024 LYRIQ is a big moment.

Now’s the time to dive into the Build & Price tool and customize your LYRIQ just the way you want it—trim, color, accessories, you name it. It’s your chance to make it truly yours.

Once you’ve submitted your preferences, your dealer rep will touch base to confirm everything and get your order officially placed. The countdown to getting behind the wheel of your new LYRIQ is on!

If you have any questions along the way, be sure to check out the FAQs or reach out to your dealer rep—they’re there to help.

Get ready for the journey ahead with your new LYRIQ!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.