Home » Topics » Cadillac Forum » Cadillac Lyriq Forum » 2024 Lyriq order process

2024 Lyriq order process

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Brian Barnhart
    Participant

Hello. I received email today announcing that I can begin the process of turning my pre-order into an order. Here’s what it says:

“Brian, your moment has arrived—you can build your LYRIQ.

Production of 2024 LYRIQ is starting soon, and we invite you to begin the ordering process. Born from boldness, the 2024 LYRIQ introduces you to captivating features. You haven’t seen it all—yet.

If you haven’t already, please visit your exclusive link to the 2024 LYRIQ Build & Price tool and select your preferred 2024 LYRIQ trim, drivetrain, color, wheels and accessories. After submitting your preferences, your dealer representative will reach out to confirm your selections and formally place your order.
    We know your excitement for LYRIQ is growing, and we are committed to helping you put life with LYRIQ in motion. You can find answers to frequently asked questions about ordering and more here.”

Here we go!

Participant

It would be interesting to see the option’s that are available ?

Brian Barnhart
    Participant

The options and colors are the same as those on the configurator on Cadillac.com.

[email protected]
    Participant

I sat down with my salesman on April 4th and finalized my rollover 2023 order to a 2024 order. A new order number was issued. I asked about keeping the same price for the 2024 model that I had for the 2023 model since the color and options selected were essentially the same. The salesman indicated that GM was working on a discount to bring the price back to approximate the original price. He said he would track down the discount code and add it to the order. I have yet (as of April 9) to receive my copy of the finalized order. Follow-up email to him last Friday has not been received.

Brian Barnhart
    Participant

I should have mentioned that I received my order confirmation email from Cadillac a few days after submitting the online “preferences” and it contained an order number. Today I called the EV Concierge (844-EV-CADILLAC) to see if they had any information about a production date. The concierge shared with me that for the 2024 model, they will be producing RWD and AWD simultaneously, but that three colors (including mine) are on delayed availability. They are Emerald Green, Celestial, and Nimbus. He said those colors would be available in the summer of this year, and he said Cadillac considers summer to be July, August, and September. I’d like more information, of course, but at least that’s something.

[email protected]
    Participant

As a follow up to my April 9th posting, I received a copy of my confirmed order for my 2024 Lyriq today, April 15. The salesman indicated that he was able to get the order processed correctly but did not indicate what the problem was. He is still working with GM on the special pricing for the rollover of the 2023 order to a 2024 order.

Brian Barnhart
    Participant

Was there any information about a production date?

[email protected]
    Participant

No, the estimated delivery date was left blank.

[email protected]
    Participant

I received an email from my Cadillac salesman today indicating that my 2023 rolled over order to 2024 has been completed. There was a problem getting the reservation converted to an order which has now been resolved. He indicated that Cadillac has informed that the ramp up in production is now slated for the 3rd and 4the quarter of this year. I’ve asked if my order will be completed before the ramp up but have not heard back. He confirmed that GM is providing a $5000 discount from the 2024 MSRP because my 2023 order has been rolled over to 2024 order.

nybigjoe
    Participant

I received my e-mail on 3/29/23. Placed my order and received order number on 3/31/23. as of today GM has not accepted it and everytime I call the EV concierge I get a different answer, except for my order not being accept. the different answers I get vary from the:
    2024 Model is in production,
    no it is not in production.

I have seen people get production dates
    No one has gotten production dates

You will get an e-mail when you get a production date
    No, you will not get an e-mail when you get a production date

It goes on and on. so who knows. I find the concierge kind of useless, at least from my experience.

Just my 2 cents

Lyriq123
    Participant

I have confirmation number…..717829, which on5/19. that was after receiving am email that my dealership order has been accepted. Does this mean that me order has been placed? Based on previous comments, I shouldn’t expect delivery until this summer because of color selection.

nybigjoe
    Participant

Is everyone getting their info from the dealership or do some call the concierge?

I don’t get anything from my dealer.
    The dealer placed my 2024 order on March 31 and I still have not heard back from Cadillac or my dealer.

When I ask my dealer, all he says is nothing.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Brian Barnhart
    Participant

I called the Cadillac EV Concierge today to see if there was any news. They said that my order, for which I’ve had a confirmation number since March 31, is still pending acceptance by Cadillac. That’s a bit disconcerting. I’ve heard nothing from the dealer. I understand that production scheduling can’t happen until they have a better feel for how well production is going so far, and my color and options are available, but the lack of communication is really frustrating. Cadillac should at least send out an explanation of the process.

Dr. Pretorius
    Participant

Here are the codes that GM uses to communicate the status of your order. Nothing happens until the status code reaches 2000 (order accepted by GM).

Event Codes

0500 (DEFINITION OF THIS STATUS IS CURRENTLY UNKNOWN)
    1000 ORDER ON HOLD AT DEALERSHIP
    1100 ORDER PLACED AT DEALERSHIP / PRELIMINARY ORDER ACCEPTED
    1101 ORDER ENTERED INTO THE SYSTEM
    1102 ORDER ENTERED VIA WEB
    2000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY GM
    2001 ORDER GENERATED TO DEALER
    2005 ORDER REPLACED BY GM PROSPEC ORDER
    2030 ORDER EDITED BY GM
    2051 ORDER CHANGED THRU WEB
    2500 ORDER PREFERENCED, SENT TO PRODUCTION
    3000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY PRODUCTION CONTROL
    3100 ORDER AVAILABLE TO SEQUENCE
    3300 ORDER SELECTED, SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCITON
    3400 ORDER BROADCAST FOR PRODUCTION (LOADED ON ASSEMBLY PLANT COMPUTERS)
    3450 IMPORT VEHICLE PRODUCED
    3550 IMPORT VEHICLE SHIPPED FROM PORT OF ORIGIN
    3575 IMPORT VEHICLE RECEIVED AT PORT OF ENTRY
    3800 ORDER PRODUCED, VIN IS AVAILABLE
    4000 VEHICLE AVAILABLE TO SHIP
    4104 BAILMENT INVOICE
    4106 BAILMENT RELEASED
    4150 VEHICLE INVOICED
    4B00 ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL
    4200 ORDER SHIPPED
    4300 INTERMEDIATE DELIVERY
    4800 RAIL RAMP UNLOAD; VEHICLE AT RAIL ROAD DESTINATION AWAITING TRUCK TRANSPORT TO DEALER
    5000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO DEALER
    6000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO CUSTOMER
    9000 ORDER CANCELED
    TPW (Target Production)

Target Production Week (TPW) is the week that the production plant has targeted to produce the vehicle order. A TPW is usually assigned by status code 3300.

FPlankey
    Participant

Where do I get my current code?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.