During April 2022, Cadillac XT5 discount offers include a purchase allowance of up to $500 for 2022 models. Additionally, 0 percent APR financing is also available for up to 36 months, which may be combined with the previously-mentioned $500 purchase allowance. Cadillac is also offering a $1,000 rebate toward the lease of the 2022 XT5.
It’s worth noting that the aforementioned incentives or discounts are exclusive to 2022 models are not applicable toward remaining 2021 models.
Cadillac XT5 Incentives
The nationwide Cadillac XT5 discount offers in April are as follows:
- Featured Discount Offer: $500 purchase allowance
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 36 months + $500 purchase allowance
- Lease Offer: $469 per month for 39 months
- Applies to XT5 FWD Luxury models nationwide
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For eligible current lessees of 2017 model year or newer non-GM vehicles:
- $4,189 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- $1,000 allowance for current eligible GM or non-GM lessees of 2017 model year or newer vehicles
Interested parties should note that all of the aforementioned Cadillac XT5 discount offers will be valid through May 2nd, 2022.
Cadillac XT5 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2022 Cadillac XT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $45,190
- Premium Luxury – $49,990
- Sport – $56,290
- Must take delivery by May 2nd, 2022 unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac XT5 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.