A Cadillac XT6 rebate offers $5,000 off the 2020 luxury crossover during February 2021. Notably, the cash incentive may be combined with low-interest financing for well-qualified buyers on all 2020 XT6 models. Meanwhile, another $2,250 incentive is available for 2021 XT6 models, which may also be combined with low-interest financing. Additionally, Cadillac is offering $2,000 towards the lease of 2021 XT6 models for current eligible lessees.
All of the aforementioned offers are available nationwide.
Cadillac XT6 Incentives
Cadillac XT6 incentive offers in February 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Discount Offers:
- 2020 XT6: $5,000 cash allowance
- 2021 XT6: $2,250 cash allowance
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 60 months, plus one of the featured discount offers from above:
- $5,000 cash allowance for 2020 XT6 models
- $2,250 cash allowance for 2021 XT6 models
- Featured Lease Offers: $2,000 toward the lease of a 2021 XT6
- Must be a current lessee of a 2016 model year or newer GM vehicle though GM Financial or a current lessee of a 2016 model year or newer non-GM vehicle for at least 30 days prior to the new vehicle sale
- Example offer: $459 per month for 36 months for 2021 XT6 FWD Premium Luxury
- $4,779 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
Interested parties should note that the above Cadillac XT6 rebate offers will run through March 1st, 2021.
Cadillac XT6 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2020 and 2021 XT6 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Premium Luxury – $53,690
- Sport – $58,090
- Luxury – $48,990
- Premium Luxury – $53,790
- Sport – $58,190
- Must take delivery by March 1st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for these Cadillac XT6 incentive offers.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Cadillac incentive offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. Cadillac Society will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Want to stay up to date on all things Cadillac? Then be sure to subscribe to Cadillac Society for Cadillac XT6 news and around-the-clock Cadillac news coverage. We also invite you to join the latest discussions in our Cadillac forums.