Cadillac Mexico sales decreased 22 percent to 78 units in May 2019 compared to May 2018.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 25 percent to 3 units
- The vehicle is being replaced by the all-new Cadillac CT5 and the only ATS model currently available is the ATS Coupe, since the ATS Sedan was discontinued after the 2018 model year
- Cadillac CTS sales increased 100 percent to 2 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales totaled 35 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 70 percent to 16 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 49 percent to 22 units
- The Cadillac CT6 and XTS are not offered in Mexico
In the first five months of 2019, Cadillac Mexico sales increased 9 percent to 472 units.
Sales Results - May 2019 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||MAY 2019 / MAY 2018||MAY 2019||MAY 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico sales in May 2018, except if noted