A total of 78 new Cadillac vehicles were reported as sold in August 2018 in Mexico. The results represent a decrease of 27 percent compared to August 2017.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 10 percent to 9 units
- Cadillac CTS sales increased 25 percent to 5 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 33 percent to 12 units
- Cadillac Escalade ESV sales decreased 60 percent to 12 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 11 percent to 40 units
- At the present time, Cadillac does not market the CT6 nor the XTS in Mexico
In the first eight months of 2018, Cadillac Mexico sales decreased 20 percent to 692 units.
Sales Results - August 2018 - Mexico - Cadillac
|MODEL||AUG 2018 / AUG 2017||AUGUST 2018||AUGUST 2017||YTD 2018 / YTD 2017||YTD 2018||YTD 2017|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Mexico August 2017 sales, except if noted
- Sales data compiled from official reporting by Automotive Industry Association of Mexico
More Cadillac Sales
- August 2018 Cadillac salesÂ results