Cadillac reported 39,222 new vehicle deliveries in the second quarter of 2018 in the United States. The results represent an increase of 3 percent compared to the second quarter of 2017.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 2.02 percent to 3,785 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales decreased 18.91 percent to 2,427 units
- Cadillac CTS sales increased 2.6 percent to 2,640 units
- Cadillac XTS sales increased 36.14 percent to 3,665 units
- Cadillac ELR sales totaled 0 units; the model has been discontinued and has not been replaced
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 0.8 percent to 9,655 units
- Cadillac no longer breaks out sales of the regular-wheelbase Escalade vs. the extended-wheelbase Escalade ESV
- Cadillac SRX sales decreased 88.1 percent to 5 units; the model has been discontinued and has been replaced by the Cadillac XT5
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 4.29 percent to 17,045 units
- The XT5 showed year-over-year sales growth in 14 of the last 15 months
- Cadillac delivered record crossover sales performance in the first six months of the year
- To build on this momentum, the upcoming 2019 Cadillac XT4 will launch this fall and tooling at the Fairfax plant in Kansas City to assemble the model is now underway
In the first six months of 2018, Cadillac U.S. sales increased 5.4 percent to 75,949 units.
Sales Results - Q2 2018 - USA - Cadillac
|MODEL||Q2 2018 / Q2 2017||Q2 2018||Q2 2017||YTD 2018 / YTD 2017||YTD 2018||YTD 2017|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Q2 2017 USA sales, except when noted
- There were 77 selling days in Q2 2018 and 77 selling days in Q2 2017
We are reporting Cadillac sales numbers quarterly due to the decision made by Cadillac parent, General Motors, to switch to a quarterly sales reporting structure. The decision has garnered notable amounts of criticism, as it robs analysts, enthusiasts and suppliers of timely and detailed sales data, and prevents these interest groups from making informed decisions and conclusions.
Additionally, neither GM nor Cadillac specified retail vs. fleet sales for the second quarter of 2018.
More Cadillac Sales
- Second Quarter 2018 Cadillac salesÂ results
- Cadillac USA Q2 2018 salesÂ results (this page)
- Cadillac Canada Q2 2018 salesÂ results
- Cadillac China Q2 2018 salesÂ results
- Cadillac Korea Q2 2018 salesÂ results