Meet the 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Championship Edition. The special edition ATS-V celebrates Cadillac’s dominating performance at endurance racing, as the brand won the 2017 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Manufacturer, Driver, Team and Endurance Championships during its first year to returning to the sport in 14 years.
Available as a sedan and coupe, the 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Championship Edition can be optioned either in Black Raven or Crystal White Tricoat exterior paint.
In addition to ATS-V standard equipment, the vehicle also features:
- Cadillac V-Performance graphics on the hood and rear spoiler
- Red Obsession side-view mirror caps
- DPi-V.R graphic on quarter window
- Serialized certificate of authenticity
- 18” V-Series wheels – polished Alloy with Midnight Painted Pockets
- Morello Red Package:
- Morello Red front and rear door armrests
- Morello accented high gloss carbon fiber interior trim
- Split-folding rear seats with Morello Red stitching
- Carbon Fiber Package:
- Carbon fiber front splitter
- Carbon fiber hood vent
- Carbon fiber rear spoiler
- Carbon fiber rear diffuser
- Red Brembo brake calipers
- Jet Black Recaro performance seats
- Next generation Cadillac user experience infotainment system
Optional features on the ATS-V Championship Edition include:
- Performance Data and Video Recorder with Cosworth Toolbox
- Sueded microfiber steering wheel & shifter
- Advanced Security Package
- 8-Speed Sport Automatic Transmission
Cadillac V-Performance Academy
Purchasing a new Cadillac V-Series vehicle includes tuition and accommodation at the 2-day Cadillac V-Performance Academy at Spring Mountain. Cadillac makes it a point to state that the offer is valid for 1 year and is reserved for the original owner of each new, unused model year 2017 and newer Cadillac ATS-V models.
The 2018 Cadillac ATS-V Championship Edition sedans will start at $72,190 and coupes at $74,390, including destination freight charges but excluding tax, title, license and dealer fees.
Between the ATS-V and CTS-V, a total of 200 Championship Editions will be built and available for North America.
The ATS-V Championship Edition will be joined by the CTS-V Championship Edition. Both models will begin arriving at select Cadillac dealers in December.
For 11 seasons, Cadillac raced in the Pirelli World Challenge, a spring-format GT series. There, it amassed 33 race wins, 121 podium finishes and 25 pole positions, five Manufacturer Championships and six Driver Championships.
In 2017, after a 14-year-long hiatus, Cadillac returned to endurance racing by entering the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season, where its all-new Cadillac V-Performance DPi-V.R prototype race car secured the Manufacturer’s Championship by winning seven of the 10 races, including the “36 Hours of Florida” – which includes wins of the Rolex 24 at Daytona and the Twelve Hours of Sebring early in the season.