I am in Chicago, USA, and looking to purchase a 2023 Escalade ESV S P O R T 4 W D …
– Black Raven
– Power-release second row 60/40 split-folding bench seat (ATT)
– Touring Package (ST1)
– Power-retractable assist steps with LED perimeter lighting (B3L)
– AKG™ Studio Reference 36- speaker audio system (UQH)
I have gone through the dealerships, and they are proposing the following 2 options
1) immediate in-stock purchase – they are asking on average $20k over MRSP
2) factory order – dealerships are asking for MRSP (plus < $1000 as dealer charges), but the anticipated wait time is anywhere from 4 months to a year
I don’t want to pay $20k over MRSP, but I don’t want to wait for a year (4 to 5 months are reasonable). I believe wait time is based on the add-on packages. Is there any suggestion you may share to assist me in making the decision?
You would be lucky to get one in a year or two. My 2021 order for a 2022 rolled over to a 2023 and I have been waiting for GM to even pick up the order after 10 months. Cadillac president Steve Carlisle sent a stern letter to the Cadillac dealerships that stated Cadillac forbids dealers to gouge their customers but there is no penalty for non compliance. Find a dealer that will sell at MSRP or just wait it out.