Home » Topics » Cadillac Forum » Cadillac Escalade Forum » 2023 Escalade ESV sports – need directions on a new purchase

2023 Escalade ESV sports – need directions on a new purchase

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tparvaiz
    Participant

Hi,

I am in Chicago, USA, and looking to purchase a 2023 Escalade ESV S P O R T 4 W D …

– Black Raven

– Power-release second row 60/40 split-folding bench seat (ATT)

– Touring Package (ST1)

– Power-retractable assist steps with LED perimeter lighting (B3L)

– AKG™ Studio Reference 36- speaker audio system (UQH)

I have gone through the dealerships, and they are proposing the following 2 options

1) immediate in-stock purchase – they are asking on average $20k over MRSP

2) factory order – dealerships are asking for MRSP (plus < $1000 as dealer charges), but the anticipated wait time is anywhere from 4 months to a year

I don’t want to pay $20k over MRSP, but I don’t want to wait for a year (4 to 5 months are reasonable). I believe wait time is based on the add-on packages. Is there any suggestion you may share to assist me in making the decision?

Thanks

dmnoun
    Participant

You would be lucky to get one in a year or two. My 2021 order for a 2022 rolled over to a 2023 and I have been waiting for GM to even pick up the order after 10 months. Cadillac president Steve Carlisle sent a stern letter to the Cadillac dealerships that stated Cadillac forbids dealers to gouge their customers but there is no penalty for non compliance. Find a dealer that will sell at MSRP or just wait it out.

luxurycars
    Participant

Escalade in Dubai

It is really high demand car, and many people facing delay in card delivery similar happen with us to received escalade in Dubai

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.