Home » Topics » Cadillac Forum » Cadillac Escalade Forum » 2021 Premium Luxury Platinum OLED Display not bright

2021 Premium Luxury Platinum OLED Display not bright

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Boston
    Participant

2021 Premium Luxury Platinum OLED display is darker than normal/not bright and very hard to see at times. I turned the brightness knob all the way up and still not bright. Any suggestions, advice would be appreciated. Thanks Hal

Boston
    Participant

I had a radar detector covering the sensor on the dash, all is good now nice and bright.

MikeRadoon
    Participant

I recently discovered CoreChair’s website https://corechair.com/corechair-the-best-office-chair-for-tailbone-pain/ while searching for solutions to my tailbone pain, and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Their chairs are expertly designed to provide support and comfort, making them ideal for anyone suffering from tailbone issues. The website offers a wealth of information on how to choose the best office chair for tailbone pain, making the decision-making process a breeze. Since using a chair from CoreChair, I’ve noticed a significant improvement in my comfort levels and a reduction in tailbone pain. If you’re looking for relief, I highly recommend checking out CoreChair’s website.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.