Home » Topics » Cadillac Forum » Cadillac Escalade Forum » 2021 Escalade Aftermarket Accessories

2021 Escalade Aftermarket Accessories

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    owensoptions
    Participant

Hate purchasing a 6 digit vehicle only to pull up beside an exact looking Escalade. I’ve dressed up all of my previous Escalades I’ve owned but am finding very few chrome aftermarket items that will fit the new 2021 model?
    Previously installed custom chrome grill, tow hook covers and rear license plate matching grill from E&G Classics (now in the process of closing their doors). Also installed chrome window deflectors, stainless pillar covers and chrome fuel door cover.
    Is anyone aware of a manufacturer who is producing similar items for my ordered 2021?
    Thanks, Jim

Perform01
    Participant

You can look on the Cadillac app you receive when you purchase your 21. Alot od accessories on there. I had a dealer install the performance exhaust on mine to no avail though, not compatible so I assume they’re still putting finishing touches on everything. I did get the monochromatic emblems, license plate frames, cargo light up logo on the app. Very sharp. I am actually looking to do a suprr charger on mine and the brembo brakes if anyone hears any info on those items. I can’t locate anywhere just yet.

AmandaS
    Participant

I came across this site, but have never ordered from them.

https://www.gmpartscenter.net/

Please let me know if anyone has tried, because they have a restocking fee, and must be returned within 30 days. It all looks the same as Cadillac website.

owensoptions
    Participant

I’ve used this site numerous times in the past for my Escalades and Enclave. They are true GM parts and have never had to return anything. Just be sure to order the correct fitting parts and you will not be disappointed.

AmandaS
    Participant

Thank you! Glad to know others like the site.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.