Home » Topics » Cadillac Forum » Cadillac XTS Forum » 2014 Cadillac XTS Cracked CUE screen

2014 Cadillac XTS Cracked CUE screen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Caddy Fan 01
    Participant

I have a 2014 Cadillac XTS Cracked CUE screen which leads to an inoperable Cue system. I believe that this is a recall issue with GM’s 2014 Cadillac XTS but am not sure. Has anyone else had an issue with this before? If so what did you do and how did the dealership handle the situation?

Cadillac CUE Class Action Lawsuit Allowed To Proceed

[email protected]
    Participant

Dear Caddy Fan 01,
    I have a 2016 Cadillac XTS Luxury, and about a year after I bought it in 2019 the CUE screen developed spiderweb cracking in the lower left hand corner. Though the unit was completely serviceable, I feared that, if the cracks continued to grow, eventually the screen wouldn’t be visible. I took the car to my dealership and it submitted a claim to the company that had issued my extended warranty. That company acknowledged that this problem was a safety issue and not only replaced the screen of my navigation/entertainment system, it replaced the entire system. My lesson learned was never to own one of these technologically advanced machines without also having a full coverage extended warranty.
    G. Breitenbeck
    Boynton Beach, Florida

brettpitt969
    Participant

Edible Arrangements Coupons is a company that provides a variety of edible goods, including fruit arrangements, chocolate-dipped fruit gift boxes, brownies, cheesecake, cookies, popcorn, almonds, and curated boxes. Customers have the option to shop according to the occasion, with categories that include birthday, anniversary, get well, sympathy, congratulations, thank you, graduation, new baby, love, and just because.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.