Home » Topics » Cadillac Forum » Cadillac SRX Forum » 06 SRX Problems

06 SRX Problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bill
    Participant

Hello I’m new here. I have a 2006 SRX, I really love that vehicle, but I have had many problems with it. 1 is that I cannot drive it at night because I only have one turn signal. I have put about 5 lights in the back and then the very next week its out again. I can only turn one way at night because I’m scared ill have a wreck. Right now my 2nd problem is my seat belt will not hook on the drivers side so now I can’t drive at all because I’d be the one to end up having a wreck with no seatbelt on. My question is has anyone else had that problem? The dealer said it will cost $450.00 dollars to get it fixed, he already ordered the part I’m just waiting for him to call me and tell me to bring it in. Thank You any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

Bill
    Participant

Nobody’s Seatbelt on there SRX ever not hook right at all???

Bill
    Participant

Has anyone ever had to redo there entire computer system on there SRX 2006?

CadillacMan62
    Participant

Americans buy a lot of drive-thru fast you pull up an order you take your seat belt off get your wallet out pay receive your change . They hand you your food oh and you need some straws now you got a handful not counting the hungry kids in back.likely pointed for the passenger seat change straws and napkins in hand. it usually ends up from the passenger seat to the middle console to on the floor between the seats possibility just saying front seat you have a change in your hand think about bag throw it in the passenger frt seat simple check and it happens more than you think dimes, coins plastic stir sticks plastic and wood toothpicks plastic dental floss pica.food gets stuck in the seat belt making it you’ll need a thin O Rimg pic also called a dental pic yes some compressed air would help too may have to tap around and on the lock mechanism while using the pic I use a wooden dowel I can finagle three man job with two hands . What the heck depending on your patient level on your skill level just remove the belt latch mechanism if it’s convenient do a 75 cent car pressure Wash special that always works if that did the trick.great now do the other side as well a general. rule of thumb cleaning restraint belts in pairs comes good luck it’s a lot cheaper than $500

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.