A Cadillac XT6 discount offers up to $6,000 off the price of the 2020 model during March 2021, when combined with low-interest financing for well-qualified buyers on all 2020 XT6 models. Meanwhile, a smaller $4,000 incentive is available for 2021 XT6 models, which may also be combined with low-interest financing. Additionally, Cadillac is offering $2,000 towards the lease of 2021 XT6 models for current eligible lessees of non-GM vehicles.
All of the aforementioned offers are available nationwide.
Cadillac XT6 Incentives
The nationwide Cadillac XT6 discount offers in April 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Discount Offers:
- 2020 XT6: $5,000 cash allowance + $1,000 competitive cash = $6,000 total cash allowance
- 2021 XT6: $2,500 cash allowance + $1,500 competitive cash = $4,000 total cash allowance
- Featured Combo Offers:
- 2020 XT6: 0.9 percent APR for up to 72 months + $5,000 cash allowance + $1,000 competitive cash = $6,000 total cash allowance
- 2021 XT6: 0.9 percent APR for up to 72 months + $2,000 cash allowance + $1,500 competitive cash = $3,500 total cash allowance
- Featured Lease Offers: $459 per month for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 XT6 Premium Luxury FWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $4,609 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer non-GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Interested parties should note that the above Cadillac XT6 discount offers will run through May 3rd, 2021.
Cadillac XT6 Pricing
For reference, here are the 2020 and 2021 XT6 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Premium Luxury – $53,690
- Sport – $58,090
- Luxury – $48,990
- Premium Luxury – $53,790
- Sport – $58,190
- Must take delivery by May 3rd, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac XT6 discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.[/alert]
[mtxcg_posts cats=”xt6″ count=”2″ show-more-posts=”true”]