The Cadillac CT5 was launched for the 2020 model year as an indirect replacement for the ATS Sedan. The 2021 model year will represent the CT5’s second year of production, for which the sedan will gain a few updates and new features, such as a new digital instrument panel. Additionally, the 2021 Cadillac CT5 will add a new Diamond Sky Special Edition Package, Cadillac Society has discovered.
No photos of the Diamond Sky Special Edition package are currently available, but we do know that it will be available exclusively on the Premium Luxury trim level and contain the following features:
- Diamond Sky Metallic exterior color
- Luxury design front grille with exclusive bright accents and surrounds
- 19-inch alloy wheels with Diamond Cut/Midnight Silver finish
- Body-color rocker moldings and extensions
- Body-color rear lower diffuser
- Neutral-density tail lamps with gray-tinted transparent outer lens
- Brembo V Performance front brakes with blue calipers at all four corners
- Sky Cool Gray interior with Jet Black accents
- Unique Diamond Fall seat perforations and Galaxy wood trim
- Alloy pedals
The package also includes a key fob with Diamond Sky Metallic accents with the Cadillac crest logo.
It’s worth noting that the package represents the first time that Cadillac has offered the neutral-density (clear) tail lamps on a Premium Luxury CT5. Typically, this tail lamp treatment is reserved for Sport and V models. Additionally, opting for the Diamond Sky Special Edition package is the only way to get the Diamond Sky Metallic exterior color, which is new for the 2021 model year.
The Diamond Sky Special Edition package for the 2021 Cadillac CT5 requires the Climate Package, which includes:
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Automatic heated steering wheel
- Ventilated driver and front passenger seats
Additionally, the 19-inch wheels included in the package can be upgraded to a set of 20-inch Polished alloy wheels. The package can not be ordered with any other exterior or interior colors.
The package and Diamond Sky Metallic color will become available to oder in early 2021.
Much like photos, pricing information for the new package is also unknown. We’ll keep our ears to the ground and report back when we have more, so be sure to subscribe to Cadillac Society for more Cadillac CT5 news and around-the-clock Cadillac news coverage.