Cadillac sales 37,291 new vehicles in the third quarter of 2018 in the United States. The results represent a decrease of 11 percent compared to the third quarter of 2017.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 25 percent to 2,281 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales decreased 13 percent to 2,376 units
- Cadillac CTS sales increased 21 percent to 3,695 units
- Cadillac XTS sales increased 15.4 percent to 4,101 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 1.9 percent to 9,533 units
- Cadillac no longer breaks out sales of the regular-wheelbase Escalade vs. the extended-wheelbase Escalade ESV. For this reason, the chart shows a 100 percent drop in Escalade ESV sales, which is not truly the case.
- Cadillac XT4 sales totaled 212 units, representing the first quarter that the small crossover went on sale
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 25 percent to 15,093 units
In the first nine months of 2018, U.S. Cadillac sales decreased 0.53 percent to 113,240 units.
Sales Results - Q3 2018 - USA - Cadillac
|MODEL||Q3 2018 / Q3 2017||Q3 2018||Q3 2017||YTD 2018 / YTD 2017||YTD 2018||YTD 2017|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac Q3 2017 USA sales, except when noted
- There were 76 selling days in Q3 2018 and 78 selling days in Q3 2017
We are reporting Cadillac sales numbers quarterly due to the decision made by Cadillac parent, General Motors, to switch to a quarterly sales reporting structure. The decision has garnered notable amounts of criticism, as it robs analysts, enthusiasts and suppliers of timely and detailed sales data, and prevents these interest groups from making informed decisions and conclusions.
Additionally, Cadillac did not specify retail vs. fleet sales for the third quarter of 2018.