Home » Topics » Cadillac Forum » Cadillac Lyriq Forum » 2024 Lyriq no owners manual

2024 Lyriq no owners manual

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marty
    Participant

I picked up my 2024 Lyriq on Saturday and found out that Cadillac no longer provides these printed owners manual. GM confirmed that they don’t supply books. The 2024 books are not yet available from Helm. Has anyone with a 2023 or 2024 Lyriq received the books from GM or Helm?

SpockSail
    Participant

Lucky guy! When did you get on the pre-order list?

RE: Manuals
    They are still online. Link to Manual

If that does not show, Google “Manual Cadillac Lyriq” and follow that link and select the correct drop down data

Marty
    Participant

I got on the pre order list in October 2023 and was near the bottom of the 2nd page. The dealer sent an email trying to get pre orders to order in May stating that only 30% of the pre orders actualy oredered.
    Once I made the decision not to wait for my car I found what I wanted in 5 minutes of searching. There are plenty of available cars in New York State.

I know that I can see the manual on line but for GM not to supply the books is BS.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.