Home » Topics » Cadillac Forum » Cadillac Lyriq Forum » 2024 Lyriq – High Voltage Message

2024 Lyriq – High Voltage Message

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    normsLyriq
    Participant

I am wondering if anybody else has received this message. I’ve received it twice now and I’ve charted it in an Excel spreadsheet and provided it to my dealer and they still can’t figure out what the problem is. I can’t be the only one in the United States that’s received this message, and I’m not sure why it’s taking them so long to get to the bottom of it. This is the second time that it’s happened to me, but in each and every case I’ve had my phone in the charging pocket, and it’s been raining outside and this message comes on and at the same time my phone is burning up.

I’ve driven many times for one or two hours on road trips and perfectly dry days, also charging my phone and never an issue. Isn’t this odd?

I also live in Florida and my dealer leaves a great deal to be desired. Took over a week to get an appointment and then they tell me it’s been too much time, so the error messages are gone. Then they keep the car for over a week and they don’t call me. I have to call them and then they finally tell me, oh, we haven’t had a chance to work on it. Why did you make an appointment for me if you don’t have time? Definitely. need to find a new dealer!!!!!

LAWCAD
    Participant

I experienced “Service High Voltage Message” on 2 trips today during moderate rain and fog. Subsequently, later today while driving to the Dealership for service on a dry road the message did not appear. Dealership seemed to have heard of this problem and mentioned a major software update. A different representative at the Dealership mentioned the word “sensor”. We are fortunate to have a very capable Dealership, however; I am sure they as well as the the Engineers at General Motors are still learning.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.