Home » Topics » Cadillac Forum » Cadillac Lyriq Forum » 2023 Lyriq adaptive cruise control Issue

2023 Lyriq adaptive cruise control Issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

I hadn’t driven my 2023 Lyriq for more than 100 miles when the Adaptive Cruise Control and Park Assist stopped working. It was in the dealership for almost a month when they notified me that it couldn’t be fixed so the only option they offered me was to buy it back, which they did. Very disappointing after waiting so long for it. Has anyone else had this issue?

Alex Luft
    Keymaster

Wow, that’s pretty disappointing news. Did they tell you why it couldn’t be fixed?

homer
    Participant

My Lyriq is 1 month old today and the Adaptive Cruise said it was ‘temporary unavailable’. I’ll try again tomorrow.

homer
    Participant

After a week of different ‘service driver assist system’ messages, I took my Lyriq to the dealership and they contacted GM, who was aware of that issue with Lyriqs. Dealership was told to pull fuse 22 & 25 for 5 minutes and reconnect. System then rebooted and now works fine.

shaws7
    Participant

My park assist failed from the beginning. At dealer for two weeks and a GM engineer was able to fix it. Now the cruise control doesn’t work; back to dealer next week.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.