Home » Topics » Cadillac Forum » Cadillac Escalade Forum » 04 Escalade Rocks From Side To Side

04 Escalade Rocks From Side To Side

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jasper Jernigan Jr
    Participant

I recently purchased an 04 Escalade, that initially had rear air suspension, but was converted over by the previous owner to now coil springs. I’m not sure how long before I purchased the vehicle that it was converted over, or even if that matters, but I’ve noticed that the vehicle rocks from side to side tremendously. Ive upgraded all 4 shocks to Extra Heavy Duty, and even made some upgrades to the front and rear sway bar & bushings but the problem stills persists. Does anyone have any idea what this could be?

lavarir8
    Participant

Ever since I started playing online, particularly with Rocket Play , I’ve found a new way to de-stress after work. This australian games are not only a fun escape but also offer the chance to test my luck. It’s like having a mini vacation at my fingertips, where I can unwind, enjoy myself, and even come away with a win. This experience has added a valuable and enjoyable dimension to my leisure time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.