A total of 147 new Cadillacs were reported delivered in South Korea in May 2018, a decrease of 31.6 percent compared to May 2017 sales. The increase comes after a 29 percent increase in sales for Cadillac South Korea in April and a down March.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 64 percent to 10 units, comprised of:
- 10 units of the ATS 2.0, with the ATS Coupe and ATS-V accounting for no sales during the month
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 66.7 percent to 11 units, comprised of:
- 10 units of the CTS 2.0 and 1 units of the CTS-V
- Cadillac CT6 sales decreased 51.8 percent to 40 units, comprised of:
- 14 units of the CT6 and 26 units of the CT6 Turbo
- Cadillac XT5 sales increased 36 percent to 68 units, with all units sold being of the XT5 3.6 variety
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 14.3 percent to 18 units
- Cadillac does not market the XTS nor the Escalade ESV in South Korea.
In the first five months of 2018, Cadillac South Korea sales increased 12.9 percent to 700 units.
Sales Results - May 2018 - South Korea - Cadillac
|MODEL||MAY 2018 / MAY 2017||MAY 2018||MAY 2017||YTD 2018 / YTD 2017||YTD 2018||YTD 2017|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac May 2017 sales, except as noted
- Cadillac South Korea sales figures represent vehicle registrations rather than raw sales volume
I don’t give a damn about Cadillac’s sales in South Korea. I do, however, care about the declining sales in the U.S. This should be priority one for GM, and Cadillac…….
We strive to cover any and all Cadillac news from around the world, as we believe that this is the best way to remain abreast of everything happening in the world of Cadillac. Of course, what might not interest you might interest others, and vice-versa.
In the meantime, we just published the following piece about Cadillac U.S. sales numbers: