Cadillac China sales increased 86.5 percent to 16,850 units in February 2018. The results represent the 24th consecutive month of double-digit Cadillac sales growth. in China, while also setting a new February record for the luxury automotive brand in the country.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS-L sales increased 67 percent to 4,500 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales decreased 50 percent to 1,100 units
- Cadillac XTS sales more than doubled to over 4,700 units
- Cadillac XT5 sales totaled over 6,300 units, remaining the brand’s best-selling model
- Cadillac CTS sales are zero since the current model is not sold in China
- Sales figures for the Escalade were not reported
Notably, Cadillac China sales outpaced its U.S. results by 4,512 units in February 2018.
In the first two months of 2018, Cadillac China sales increased 37 percent to 37,072 units.
Sales Results - February 2018 - China - Cadillac
|MODEL||FEB 2018 / FEB 2017||FEBRUARY 2018||FEBRUARY 2017||YTD 2018 / YTD 2017||YTD 2018||YTD 2017|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to GM China February 2017 sales
- Starting with April 2015 sales results, GM began reporting retail sales rather than wholesales in China. All numbers above represent retail sales.