Cadillac South Korea sales decreased 9 percent to 134 units in May 2019 compared to May 2018.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 50 percent to 5 units
- The vehicle is being replaced by the all-new Cadillac CT5 and the only ATS model currently available is the ATS Coupe, since the ATS Sedan was discontinued after the 2018 model year
- Cadillac CTS sales increased 27 percent to 14 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales increased 7.5 percent to 43 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales have not yet commenced in Korea
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 35 percent to 44 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales increased 55 percent to 28 units
- The Cadillac XTS and Escalade ESV are not offered in South Korea
In the first five months of 2019, Cadillac South Korea sales decreased 1.43 percent to 690 units.
Sales Results - May 2019 - South Korea - Cadillac
|MODEL||MAY 2019 / MAY 2018||MAY 2019||MAY 2018||YTD 2019 / YTD 2018||YTD 2019||YTD 2018|
About The Numbers
- All percent change figures compared to Cadillac South Korea sales in May 2018, except if noted