Cadillac sales totaled 35,995 new vehicles in the first quarter of 2019 in the U.S. market, a decrease of 2 percent compared to Q1 2018.
Individual model sales performance was as follows:
- Cadillac ATS sales decreased 86.82 percent to 522 units
- The vehicle is being replaced by the all-new Cadillac CT5 and the only ATS models currently in production are the ATS Coupe and ATS-V Coupe – since the ATS Sedan was discontinued after the 2018 model year
- Cadillac CTS sales decreased 0.57 percent to 2,428 units
- Cadillac CT6 sales decreased 11.31 percent to 2,188 units
- Cadillac XT4 sales totaled 7,026 units
- Cadillac claims that the XT4 became the best-selling vehicle in its segment during the quarter
- Cadillac XT5 sales decreased 10.56 percent to 13,278 units
- Cadillac Escalade sales decreased 16 percent to 6,819 units
- Cadillac no longer provides a breakout of Escalade sales by body style (regular vs. ESV)
- The results include regular-length Escalade sales as well as extended-length Cadillac Escalade ESV sales
- Cadillac XTS sales decreased 23.76 percent to 3,734 units; the vehicle is being discontinued
Sales Results - Q1 2019 - USA - Cadillac
|MODEL||Q1 2019 / Q1 2018||Q1 2019||Q1 2018|
About The Numbers
- There were 76 selling days in Q1 2019 and 76 selling days in Q1 2018
I want to purchase a PHEV, so please let me know when will GM have PHEV’S and not only Electric vehicles.
Have you looked at the CT6 PHEV? There’s one option.
Also, there is also the Chevy Volt. Though it’s not a Cadillac, it’s the best PHEV in the world.