Registered: 1 year, 6 months ago
Many students think that homework, especially physics homework, is the hardest part of learning. Students frequently turn to websites like this one for physics homework help rather than completing their assignments themselves. This method can be helpful, but only if the student doesn't use it too often. Instead, they should try to figure out how to do things on their own and learn more.
So, what needs to happen for you to be able to do your homework well and quickly on your own?
1) It's important to do homework in the right way. Only then will you be able to give them your full attention. You need places to spread out your notebooks, and more is better so you can also use books at the same time. Also have a comfortable chair and good lighting, which helps keep your eyesight clear and keeps you from getting other health problems, like bad posture. It's also a good idea to turn off things like the phone and TV so they don't distract you too much. If at all possible, the room where homework will be done should be well-ventilated ahead of time. This will help people think better.
2) Homework is only good if students start to figure out how to do it on their own. Rewriting solved problems doesn't help you remember what you've learned, so if a student wants to remember as much as possible, he should do his own homework. Of course, not all tasks can be easily done at the same time, but you should try to do them yourself first. Using tools like textbooks or notes is always a good idea. If your homework isn't going well, you can also ask someone for help.
3) A good way to do homework is to start with the ones that are the easiest and where the student knows for sure what the right answer is. In the next step, it's best to start with the harder tasks and save the hardest ones for last. Then you can do your homework much faster. Students usually do their homework one assignment at a time, and if they get to a harder one, it takes them a lot of time. So, they lose a lot of energy and often don't want to do any more homework, even if only easy tasks are left. By doing your homework this way, you can get into the habit of solving class assignments, which is often helpful in school as well. This lets you finish a few more tasks in the time you have, which helps you get a better grade.
4) It is very important to do homework right away. It is advisable to set aside a little more time to complete your work on the same day it was assigned, so that the circumstances surrounding its assignment are still fresh in your mind. Then, a lot of what you just learned will stay in your head, so you can write it down much better and much faster.
5) It's very important to take short breaks. They help clear the mind and give you a short break from work. Sometimes, a short break like this can help you think more clearly and find a solution to a problem faster. During these breaks, you should do something useful. You can't pick up the phone or turn on the TV. This is very distracting, so it's best to use the break to get something to eat or go to the bathroom. Obviously, these breaks shouldn't last too long; a few minutes should be enough. Also, they shouldn't happen too often, preferably not more than once every half hour. This will let you focus on your homework.
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 0
Forum Role: Participant