Home » Topics » Cadillac V-Series Forum » Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Forum » Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing daily driver?

Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing daily driver?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JulieJet
    Participant

Did any of you drive one? How is the clutch? I’m in the market to order one but I would really like to feel the car before ordering as I plan for this to be my daily driver. This will be my daily with stop and go traffic. My current daily is a BMW 6 speed with a butter clutch but my toy is a Vantage with a heavy clutch. The Vantage is not a good daily with traffic!!! If this CT5 Blackwing has a heavy clutch like the Vantage…I’m out. Yes, I want the truth but at the same time maybe not 🙂

FLY ARMY
    Participant

There aren’t any at dealers to even test drive ! The ones you see are only available for journalist and car TV shows to do a review. You can find regular CT5’s and 4’s at dealers……but not the same in power as a Blackwing.

kieran
    Participant

Picked up mine this week. The clutch was heavier than I expected, in fact I spun the car leaving the dealer ship parking lot, ha ha. By the time I got home I had gotten used to it, but this is something that the wife definitely can’t drive. As far as being a daily driver… I’ll let you know next week

Alex Luft
    Keymaster

I think it’s perfectly drivable as a daily driver, especially with the auto. Those with the stick should really want to shift. If that doesn’t sound all that appealing for a daily, then it’s probably best to go with the auto.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.