Home » Topics » Cadillac Forum » Cadillac XT5 Forum » 2017 XT5 StabiliTrak, Traction Control, Brake Warnings Errors

2017 XT5 StabiliTrak, Traction Control, Brake Warnings Errors

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    muhammadsr
    Participant

Hello,

I have a 2017 Cadillac XT5 Platinum (28,512 miles). My battery drained downed to just below 5vdc, and I had to recharge it using my automatic car charger. There were some relay clicking noises initially when it started charging, and the security alarm (not the horn) would sound a few times….but I was able to reset it once the front hood was closed. Once the battery was completely charged (about 13.6 vdc), I started the engine, and noticed several DIC warning lights and error messages were present (where none existed before the battery died). There are absolutely no diagnostic codes present at all (checked with a DLC scan tool). The following are all the indications that I have:

Traction Off Light
    StabiliTrak Off Light
    Traction Control System/StabiliTrak Light
    T/C (Traction Control System) Light
    ABS (Antilock Braking System) Warning Light
    Service Electric Parking Brake Light
    Service StabiliTrak
    Service Transmission – Now Unable to Shift Soon
    Service Parking Brake
    Service Brake Assist
    Steering Assist is Reduced
    All Wheel Drive Off

I’m sure there are some redundant warnings listed, but that’s all that are displayed. I paid the dealer for a multi-point inspection and diagnostic report which concluded that all 4 wheel speed sensors were bad and recommended replacing all 4 wheel bearings (but I think they meant the hubs). I had all 4 sensors checked, and they had no dirt, debris, or damage of any kind….only some white grease was present. Please make it make sense….I’m not tracking…..any help or insight is welcomed….thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.