Back in August, Cadillac Society was first to report that the 2021 model year Cadillac CT5 will introduce a new package called Diamond Sky Special Edition. Today, Cadillac has officially released the very first photos of the 2021 Cadillac CT5 Diamond Sky Special Edition, which we’re sharing with you here.
- Diamond Sky Metallic exterior color exclusive to the package
- Front grille from Luxury/Premium Luxury models
- 19-inch alloy wheels with Diamond Cut/Midnight Silver finish and all-season run-flat tires
- Available 20-inch alloy wheels with Polished/Dark Android Gloss finish and all-season run-flat tires
- Body-color rocker moldings and extensions
- Body-color rear lower air diffuser
- Neutral-density tail lamps with gray-tinted transparent outer lens and crystalline inners
- Brembo V Performance front brakes
- Blue brake calipers at all four corners
- Sky Cool Gray interior with Jet Black accents with exclusive Diamond Fall custom seat insert perforation
- Galaxy wood trim
- Alloy driver pedals
The package also includes a key fob with Diamond Sky Metallic accents with the Cadillac crest logo.
It’s worth noting that the package represents the first time that Cadillac has offered the neutral-density (clear) tail lamps on a CT5 in Premium Luxury trim. Typically, this tail lamp treatment is reserved for Sport and V-Series models, while Luxury and Premium Luxury models get red lenses. Additionally, opting for the Diamond Sky Special Edition package is the only way to get the Diamond Sky Metallic exterior color, which is new for the 2021 model year. The package can not be ordered with any other exterior or interior colors.
Opting for the 2021 Cadillac CT5 Diamond Sky Special Edition package will automatically add the Climate Package, which includes:
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Automatic heated steering wheel
- Ventilated driver and front passenger seats
The 2021 Cadillac CT5 Diamond Sky Special Edition package will become available to oder in early 2021.
Pricing info for the new package is currently unknown, but we should find it out soon and report back once we have it. In the meantime, we invite you to subscribe to Cadillac Society for more Cadillac CT5 news and around-the-clock Cadillac news coverage.